Monday, March 22, 2010

Saving the Planet While Shopping

Reusable grocery bags are back in vogue.  Going Green has never been more fashionable and I found the cutest bags at Mixed Bag Designs.  I purchased 4 of them 2 years ago and they are still in fantastic shape!  They can hold SO MUCH FOOD and household goods.  I can get 12 cans of vegetables in one and though I kill myself with the weight, the bags won't tear.

I know you can get the fabric ones at the grocery store for just a couple of bucks, but they are not as strong.  (FYI: I have no ties to the company other than I love their bags! )
My only issue is that I forget them in the car sometimes... Hey, did you know some stores even offer you a $.05 credit per bag used?  Saving the planet & saving money, what could be better?

No comments:

Post a Comment