I have my menu ready and did the shopping today for the next 2 weeks (and I added to my prepared pantry as well) and then I did food prep!
Here are my meals:
- Finnish Meatballs
- Vegetable Soup
- Chicken Roll Ups
- Tator Tot Casserole
- Mexican Dip
- Mandarin Chicken & Rice
- Pot Roast
- Beef Stew
- Take-out Pizza
- Sweet & Sour Chicken
- Mixed the meatballs and froze them individually on a cookie sheet. I will put them in a freezer bag and they will be ready to cook when I want to make them.
- Cut up into small chunks and cooked 2 pounds of chicken breasts in olive oil and seasoned salt in a fry pan. I then took half the chicken and shredded it for the chicken roll ups and the other half I just put in the freezer for the mandarin chicken.
- I cooked up 1 pound ground beef and made a lasagna in a 10x14 pan. It is in the freezer. I will pull the pan out and cook it in the pan. I don't need the pan this week so it is good to stay in the freezer.
- I cooked up 2 pounds ground beef and made the tator tot casserole. It is in the freezer. I put aluminum foil in the bottom of the pan and prepared it on top of the foil. As soon as it is frozen I can take it out of the 9x13 pan and use the pan for something else. I will then put it back in the pan when I am ready to cook it.
- Loaded and unloaded the dishwasher 3 times plus hand washed the dishes that can't go into the dishwasher.
- Watched 3 episodes of the Next Food Network Star and dreamed that someday I can be on the show. I have no idea what my focus would be... maybe casserole cooking?
Happy New Year to you!