Monday, October 18, 2010

Day 3 and I am already failing

I have a list in my head of meals to fix but not written down so no one can help me with that.  I have a busy day tomorrow and am trying to finish the coupons so I can get some fantastic deals.  I did get the lasagne frozen and 8 pounds of ground beef cooked and frozen.  Quick dinners could be Shepherd's Pie, Hamburger Helper, or a veggie beef stew... I had a yummy corn chowder the other day with bits of beef in it... I need to find the recipe.

Monday - it was rough, nothing got complete but the list has grown.  However; we did take phenomenal photos of Brianna for her Senior Pictures.  We should have them back in a few days.  She is to beautiful and it will be great to have that put together for her.

Goal on Tuesday is to finish inventorying and get the master menu list ready to use.  Let's see if I make that goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment