Friday, November 5, 2010

Chex Mix Get-Together

I had fun a couple of weeks ago when we got together with friends and hosted a Chex Mix Get-Together.  We were planning on playing volleyball as couples for a date night and had Chex Mix as a snack.  I had signed up through the Pssst... Network through General Mills.  I like getting the free coupons and this party included 3 bags of Chex Mix - Traditional (my favorite),  Turtle (a second favorite) and Honey Nut. 



Geneal Wilson & Kelly Porter with Turtle Chex

Reed Wilson with Honey Nut Chex Mix














They also provided cute plates & napkins with a football theme and a Chex Mix bowl.  The only problem with the bowl is that it is magical!  When I put Chex Mix in it and walk out of the room the Chex Mix disappears!  My kids say they know nothing about it but I am not sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment