Thursday, October 8, 2009

Today was a good day

On my way to a PTA meeting this morning I picked up a prescription, dropped off something at my husband's work, hit the bank (made deposits) and stopped at the grocery store that had a great deal on Hunts Ketchup - that was the only thing I needed to add to my Prepared Pantry. I have been sticking around home this week so within 1 hour I had accomplished a lot by stacking my errands.

After the PTA meeting, catching up on emails, checking out Facebook, and working a few hours on business, I was really tired - the MS fatigue is catching me. I was so thankful that I was prepared for it by having my Prepared Pantry and I grabbed a pack of frozen hamburger that I had previously cooked and packed into a freezer bag in one pound packs and a can of Sloppy Joe Mix.

In less than 10 minutes, dinner was on the table and the husband was quite satisfied!

No comments:

Post a Comment