I love pumpkin seeds! I usually drizzle olive oil over the top, sprinkle salt over them and roast for awhile in the oven.
This year I found a recipe using BUTTER (Ooh La La!)!
* Take your pumpkin seeds and spread them out on paper towels to dry overnight
* Place them in a bowl and pour melted butter over the top
* Spread out on a cookie sheet
* Sprinkle Sea Salt over the top (could use all kinds of things, cinnamon sugar, parmasean cheese)
* Bake at 300 degrees for 15 minutes, stir to evenly distribute salt, bake for 15 minutes more
* If still not done to your liking, roast for another 10 minutes