Thursday, April 1, 2010

No April Fool's - Still No Job - Still Surviving!

It is now into our 8th week of no income.  Again, I am amazed at how far my buck can go when I have to do it!  I planned the meals out for the month and am just picking up a little here and there as required by fresh foods or to replace the Fritos that someone opened and ate as a snack when I was going to make Frito Casserole.  I'm not mad, I'm just reporting the facts.

Coupons are saving me... as well as the weekly ads.  Check out the post I did on the Utah Mama website that lists all the weekly ad links for Utah (Utah Mama Grocery Ad Link).  For all our clients and friends around the nation, you should take time to do this too for your local area.  It will SAVE YOU time and money by spending a few extra minutes to plan your shopping trip to the stores that give you the most dollar stretching opportunity.

Here's to hopefully some good job news this week...

No comments:

Post a Comment