Monday, May 24, 2010

Salad Dressing Uses

My daughter came to me last week and said "I need to take food to a sleepover".  I offered for her to take microwave popcorn and she said "No, FOOD!"  Oh, real food... I get it.  So I gave her the quick pasta salad recipe that I listed on the Utah Mama Blog.

So, here are a few ideas for salad dressing (and we often get coupons for Ken's Salad Dressing in the Sunday paper and the dressing is then very cheap):
  • Well, obviously on top of a green salad
  • Use Coleslaw dressing for a yummy chicken/pasta/grape salad
  • Use Italian, Balsamic or Raspberry Vinaigrette for a marinade for meats and then grill meat (discard marinade after taking meat out - use fresh dressing if you want to use for a sauce)
  • Use Italian or Raspberry Vinaigrette with chicken in the crock pot
  • Use for a marinade on vegetables
  • Mix with Rice for a different flavor
Please share & post other ways you use salad dressing!

No comments:

Post a Comment