Monday, November 16, 2009

Mama's Holiday Wishlist

Mama’s Holiday Wish List Meme
TodaysMama and Provo Craft are giving away a sleighful of gifts this holiday season and to enter I’m sharing this meme with you.

What 5 items are on your holiday wish list this year? 

  • A roaster for big meals - the crock pot ain't cutting it anymore
  • Gift card to Kohl's - I need a bit of wardrobe updating
  • One day to scrapbook ALL DAY WITHOUT INTERRUPTION!
  • Someone to do all the holiday washing dishes chores
  • My family to have a relaxing holiday - no stress allowed!
What is your favorite handmade gift you have received?
  • Actually it is a letter handwritten from my dad to me when I was 9.  He wrote a note to me when he gave me a gold bracelet and it was just from him, not from my mom.  I still have the bracelet (though it is too small) and the note.  He rarely writes anything down so this is a treasure!
What handmade gift have you always wanted to tackle?
  • I would love to make a quilt for each of my 4 children.  A beautiful one that will be handed down for generations, but with a small one I attempted, it is not going to be an easy task.
What was the best Christmas gift you received as a child?
  • I got a doll that is chubby cheeked and just darn cute.  She sits on my dresser today.
What items are on your kid’s wish list this year?
  • They want their own cell phones or an iPod touch.  They are all teenagers so this isn't a surprise. They won't be getting them this year. 
What is your favorite holiday food?
  • I love Cathedral Window cookies (chocolate and colored marshmallows) and Honey Baked Ham!
What will you be hand-crafting for the holidays?
  • I will be remaking a wreath this year that has been on my front door for the past 18 years.  It has fabric on it and it has faded a lot over time.
What is your favorite holiday movie?
  • I now love Elf but Miracle on 34th Street is my all-time favorite
Favorite holiday song?
  • Winter Wonderland
Favorite holiday pastime?
  • We put up the Christmas tree one evening while playing Christmas music.  Then, my husband dances around the room with my kids and then he likes to lay under the tree with the lights on.  It is Christmas.
To enter to win all these cool prizes below simply answer the questions in this meme, make sure to post links back to TodaysMama.com and Provo Craft (use this link: http://bit.ly/4ikY3c ) and tag your friends! 

No comments:

Post a Comment